Lenovo has unveiled the ThinkBook Plus, its newest ThinkBook laptop offering. Designed for the next-generation workforce, the Lenovo ThinkBook Plus arrives with a dual-screen design, an innovative e-Ink cover display, and an integrated Precision Pen.
To ensure maximum functionality and productivity, the ThinkBook Plus boasts two screens. The 13.3-inch Full HD main display has an anti-glare feature. The main screen uses an IPS panel and has narrow bezels. It also rotates to give users the perfect view when they work. Meanwhile, the 10.8-inch e-Ink display on the cover. Made from Corning Gorilla Glass NBT, the cover display provides enhanced scratch-resistance and reduced scratch visibility. It also works with the integrated Lenovo Precision Pen and provides essential notifications.
Under the hood, this laptop uses 10th-Gen Intel Core processors, solid-state storage (SSD), and available Intel Optane memory. The ThinkBook Plus runs on Windows 10 operating system.
For modern workers
Moreover, the Lenovo ThinkBook Plus comes with features that can help the modern workforce be more productive. These are some functionalities that can help users do more:
- Take notes using the integrated Precision Pen and sync them automatically via Microsoft OneNote.
- Control VoIP calls with meeting hotkeys and experience better audio quality with Harman speakers and Skype-certified microphones.
- Amazon Alexa for PC lets users execute several tasks at the same time through voice commands.
- The laptop remains secure with the dTPM 2.0 for enhanced hardware security.
- The Modern Standby allows the device to stay up to date even when it sleeps. It can receive emails and updates even when after users close the lid.
- The Smart Power On simplifies Windows Hello authentication–that is, users can log in instantaneously via the fingerprint sensor integrated into the power button.
The ThinkBook Plus also ships with security solutions and support including. The Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) provides coverage for non-warranted damage incurred under normal operating conditions. Meanwhile, the Premier Support is an enhanced warranty plan that provides 24×7 direct access to tech support on the first call, on priority. The device is also covered with a year base warranty( can be upgraded to up to a 5-year extension). Base warranty may also be upgraded to avail Onsite Next Business Day Response (NBD) for service calls or any failed part that needs to be replaced or repaired.
Pricing & Availability
The Lenovo ThinkBook Plus is available in the Philippines on a by-order basis, with stocks expected to arrive by the third quarter of the year. The ThinkBook Plus 20TG0060PH model (Intel Core i7-10510U, 16GB SO-DIMM DDR4-2666 memory, and 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe storage) has an SRP of P104,950. Contact Lenovo through their Facebook page for orders or via authorized account managers to place their orders.
More information about the ThinkBook Plus is available here.