Always looking for a wall socket so you can charger your phone? Promate has your back and took some time to give some great tips on charging your gadgets.
- Know about the battery size and the charger specifications of the device. Usually, you can find this on the packaging itself. By knowing this small detail, you will have an easier time finding an appropriate power bank. Promate offers a variety of power banks, ranging from 6,000 mAh to 20,800 mAh.
- Basically, pick a powerbank mAh number that’s bigger than your phone’s battery size. When in doubt, a general rule of thumb is the larger, the better.
Promate VolTag 10
- Choose a power bank that has several ports or cables. This will allow you to recharge more than just one device at a time. Promate recommends the ProVolta-21, which features multiple USB Ports with LED Flash.
Promate Tag 15
- Consider gadgets as an investment! Thus, get a powerbank with a power-cut feature. This prevents short circuiting and overcharging.
- Lastly, don’t hesitate to spend a bit more on a good powerbank brand. As a solid brand, Promate brings high-quality products. They’re widely available at Silicon Valley, Lazada, National Bookstore, Abenson, and other distributors. After all, buying a reputable brand from an official reseller or distributor ensures that you’ll get Promate’s top-notch warranty.
Check out Promates’ power bank price list below:
POLYMAX-UNI – PHP 2,495
ZENITH – PHP 1,995
VOLTAG-10 – PHP 995
PROVOLTA-21 – PHP 2,295
TAG-15 – PHP 1,995
TAG-9 – PHP 1,495
TAG-6 – PHP 895