Packing both computing power, versatility, and portability in a single package, Lenovo laptops often provide some of the best computing devices when you’re always on the go. Even if tablets and smartphones become laden with more features and apps, only laptops offer a longer battery life, robust features, and an actual keyboard.
Lenovo proves that it truly cares about laptop owners by featuring the six essential features that every laptop should have.
- Long Battery Life – The most important consideration for most laptop users, Lenovo will satisfy many users with their Power Bridge battery tech. Simply put, certain Lenovo laptops will deliver up to 13 hours of use on a single full charge. Specifically, external batteries have a charge of 7 hours, combined with the 6 hours from an internal Power Bridge battery.
- Fast Processor – Lenovo devices draw power from Intel, the maker of the world’s most popular processors. Its latest iteration, Kaby Lake, features Hyper-Threading technology that allows 3D, video, rendering, and beautiful 4k videos.
- Portability – Some buyers will consider the screen size and weight of a laptop. Lenovo has this covered by producing laptops that can measure 13-inches or smaller, with weights of under three pounds.
- Plug and Play – For casual users, installing software seems like an impossible tasks. Fortunately, Lenovo recognizes this gap by offering machines that come pre-installed with an OS, office applications, and messaging tools.
- Durability – Just because a laptop is both light and small, doesn’t mean it can withstand constant use and abuse. In cases like this, credentials like MilSpec or other military-grade specs will mark laptops that can easily survive day-to-day usage.
- Biometric Security – In this age, hardware and data theft prove to be major everyday threats. All laptop users need to prepare for such occasions when buying a laptop. So, consider buying a laptop with data security features, or a biometric security protocol! This prevents data or identity theft if your laptop ever gets stolen. Modern security features include facial recognition, or a fingerprint scanner.
Think you’re prepared? Know every single detail by visiting the Lenovo PH website for more tips.